Here's what I need to get done:
1. Select and order books for English 103: The Critical Essay (film criticism, I think)
2. Send syllabi to Colby Community College (the college lost previous files).
3. Finish the red dress I began in May (for July 4 weekend).
4. Help online student finish incomplete and turn in his grade.
5. Take up straps of swimsuit (too long).
6. Call girlfriends and buy tickets for midnight showing of Twilight film (unless it's too late to get tickets).
But here are the other things I want to get done by July 1:
1. Complete Oxford research and return all overdue books.
2. Revise short play for ten-minute play festival (auditions are July 10).
3. Do another piano lesson with the kids--Wednesday?
4. Exercise a minimum of 1.5 hours per day.
Can I get all this done in four days? No idea. My prediction is that some Oxford books will still be overdue and that I might take some work with me. I'm trying to make weekly goals, though, and not just a full summer goal, so that I can get stuff done in increments. I was actually really efficient last week, stepping up my exercise to about 3 hours/day, as well as getting the house in shape (finally!), starting up my kids' piano lessons again, and fixing half a dozen pieces of clothing that had been in the mending pile for months.
What are your goals this week? If you find my list daunting, don't fret. I'm a bit overly self-driven.