Funny how just listing out a bunch of things online makes me work harder. Here is the list from yesterday, and the items in BOLD are those I have already FINISHED.
1. Select and order books for English 103: The Critical Essay (film criticism, I think)
2. Send syllabi to Colby Community College (the college lost previous files).
3. Finish the red dress I began in May (for July 4 weekend).
4. Help online student finish incomplete and turn in his grade.
5. Take up straps of swimsuit (too long).
6. Call girlfriends and buy tickets for midnight showing of Twilight film (unless it's too late to get tickets).
No, I'm not kidding. I pored through textbooks today, found the perfect one, and I've even ordered an instructor's copy. I am also likely two days away from the student's completion of the course.
Now all I need to do is sew. Yippee!
Oh, but wait a second. I had a second list. I have managed to work some on Oxford research, but it's going slowly. I fear the books will be overdue again very soon, but I'll just keep working on them.
On the bright side, my goal was to work out 1.5 hours/day minimum. Yesterday I managed 2.25 hours. And today I worked out for FOUR HOURS!!! Yes, that's right. I am a goddess!
Tomorrow? Cardio Kickboxing, more Oxford research, a bit of kid-tickling... Sky's the limit, as long as I can work in a nap in the afternoon. Otherwise I won't be able to stay up for the midnight showing of Twilight: Eclipse.