1. Revise Mariah's Ark (second novel)
2. Revise Charley (third novel)
3. Revamp plans for Thomas novel series, rewriting the first episode from scratch
4. Write mermaid novel (to be my fourth)
5. Research all I can for Edward de Vere play
6. Write Edward de Vere play (full length)
7. Get ten-minute play "A Game of Dance" ready for performance
8. Write at least three more short plays
9. Paint with my kids at least once per week
10. Get back on track teaching my children to play piano
11. Write two more veggie books and get them ready for submissions
12. Develop a submission plan to implement by September for ALL works, so that I can submit at least one item each week through the school year.
I'm sure I have more, but I'm already feeling overwhelmed (and excited). I'm about to start on the research part, mainly because half the books I am using are already overdue at the library.
What are your plans for summer? Got a to-do list of your own?