But I've been doing that a little too much lately. Instead, I'll just give you a link to Roy's World so that you can feel soothed, too, letting the music and swimming aquatic fantasy melt you into your chair. I watched that video through twice already, and I'll likely go back and watch it through a few more times.
I'll do this if you do: I will do all I physically and psychically can to relax this weekend--to let go of all the crap that I've been storing in my very bones--and you do the same. I have a lot of options to choose from to help me along the way:
1. Get my papers graded today, before the weekend starts.
2. Convince my hubby to give me a massage.
3. Listen to some new age music.
4. Set up a candle-lit dinner with my kids (they LOVE that!).
5. Daydream about this new mermaid novel I've been thinking--not brainstorm, not outline, just daydream (no stress, remember).
6. Sleep in late or turn in early (or both!).
7. (Let my husband) build a fire in the fireplace and roast marshmallows.
8. Pet my cat.
9. Watch a good movie.
10. Read to my children.
Ready to relax? I know I am. Let me know what you plan to do to relax this weekend, and I'll keep you posted on my own progress towards peace of mind.