Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Meme

Friday is here, and I feel lazy (for once). I found this meme on AmyOops, and I thought it interesting enough to share. Feel free to answer the questions yourself, if you like. If you put them on your own blog, let me know so that I can check them out.

Odd Things about Me (What isn't odd about me?):

1 Do you like bleu cheese?
(Only in salad, in dressing, on toast, on fish, or anywhere else I put it.)
2. Do you own a gun?
(Never. I detest violence.)
3. What color Kool Aid is your favorite?
(Red flavored. Without poison, of course. Don't touch the stuff.)
4. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments?
(Never. I like that hour I get to spend sans kids, talking about my problems. I especially like clinical massage therapy sessions. I think I could use one of those now.)
5. What do you think of hot dogs?
(Gross. I'm a vegetarian. I thought they were gross when I wasn't a vegetarian.)
6. Favorite Christmas movie?
(I have two: It's a Wonderful Life and Scrooged. Exactly the same movie... only different.)
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
(International Coffee's Cafe Vienna. I've tried everything else.)
8. Can you do push ups?
(I do fifty every morning, fifty every evening. But I warn you, they don't work.)
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
(My wedding ring, of course!)
10. Favorite hobby?
(Playing piano, singing, painting, reading, coloring, drawing, dancing. All in one day. I love to write, too, but that is my profession, not my hobby.)
11. Do you have A.D.D?
(No, but I'm a Pisces, and that's bad enough. ADD would put me over the edge.)
12 Do You wear glasses or contacts?
(Yup, but I want lasic so that I don't have to anymore.)
13. Middle name?
(Jean.)
14. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
(Water, diet orange Crush--yum!--and, um, Cafe Vienna)
15. Current Worry?
(I worry about absolutely everything. Just read my blog and you'll see.)
16. Current hate?
(Grammatical errors. Ask me tomorrow, and it will be something else.)
17. Favorite place to be?
(In my wingback chair, writing.)
18. Where would you like to go?
(Great Britain.)
19. Name three people who will complete this?
(I never said I was psychic. What kind of question is that?)
20. Do you own slippers?
(Nope.)
21. What color shirt are you wearing?
(None of your business, snoopy.)
22. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
(Gross. No.)
23. Can you whistle?
(Yes. My favorite song to whistle is the Star Wars theme.)
24. Where are you now?
(In my wingback chair!)
25. Would you be a pirate?
(No. Vegetarian pacifists don't make good pirates.)
26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
(Anything loud and operatic.)
27. Favorite Girl's Name?
(Rachel.)
28. Favorite boy's name ?
(Orlando. Yeah, I know, neither of these made it to my kids.)
29. What's in your pocket right now?
(No pockets.)
30. Who last made you laugh?
(My husband, and, no, the details are none of your business.)
31. What vehicle do you drive?
(Ford Mother-With-Kids Windstar Minivan. Sexy!)
32. Worst injury you've ever had?
(Cesarean section. Never really been injured. I did cut my legs up a few times, throwing myself into thorns, etc., but I don't really count any of that. My two C-sections were the hardest.)
33. Do you love where you live?
(Yup, allergies and all. Summers here are spectacular, and I love rain, too.)
34. How many TVs do you have in your house?
(Two, and I rarely watch either.)

3 comments:

  1. I will make no report neither confirming or denying whether I am heavily armed. It's best to keep the neighbors guessing and wary.

    Shakes...we slog down the dogs here, with reckless and care less abandon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the walking man's comment makes me soo happy.
    Your list of hobbies is very much like mine. People don't understand why I like to do so much.

    ReplyDelete