Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry if I Disappear a Little

I begin what may turn into a 9-week training session tomorrow, so please bear with me if my blogs become few and far between for about a month while I'm getting my feet wet. 

I am also tackling the beginning of my ghost book research, and if the response is anything like it was for my Kansas book, I'm going to be swamped with ghost stories all summer.  Just know, if you don't hear from me for a while at a time, I'm not dead.

Then again, if I go a week without checking in, would somebody e-mail me? My husband knows how to check my e-mail, so he can let everyone know if I am actually dead.

Sounds grim, doesn't it? I sure hope it doesn't end up that way...

Just write something chilling, imaginative, romantic, or old-fashioned (or all of the above, if the urge strikes you), for me, since I'll be too busy to accomplish anything but the chilling kind. And don't forget to notice when I do pop up, so I remember to come back more often, if only for a break from all of my other obligations... 

I'll miss you... (but hopefully not for long)...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just discovered that the whole thing may be moot, though... They want me to have all Microsoft operating systems, and I'm a confirmed Mac user... this simply might not work.

    We'll just have to see...

    ReplyDelete