Sunday, October 30, 2011

Warning: I'm About to be Very Lame

NaNoWriMo is imminent. Yup, in just a day and a half I'm disappearing off the blogosphere.

You might wonder, in a few weeks, if I've disappeared off the face of the planet. Or died.

I haven't. Do not worry. I'm going to have to ignore most of you, though, for I know if I have an hour to check blogs and make comments, I need to use that precious hour to make my word count for the day. I only managed half my goal last year, so I really want to make it this time.

So, adieu for now. Love you all, really, but I'll probably be MIA until I put my tree up for Christmas. If I post, it will likely be a NaNo poem, rapidly written and brief. I've even written a poetic lament for it on my Not Writing blog

If YOU are participating this year, though, please let me know in the comments. Tell me your name through the NaNoWriMo website, and I'll buddy you! I'm Shakespeare824, and right now I only have two buddies, so I could use a few more.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm on the Nano run and I'm Betjemansmouse! and I'll have to delete that wretched photo - connect keeps chopping my head off! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have another buddy! Good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try writing on my new novel, but it's never NaNoWriMo, because, a) I'm always shooting for more than 50 K words and b) this is an existing start for the novel.

    Nothing formal; just goading myself a bit.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Warning: I'm About to be Very Lame" great content
    check our links
    Ganga Bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete